Advertise | Ads | Submit Events | Submit News | Local Businesses | Contact

Need help?

Feeling sort of overwhelmed by all of this?  Do you or someone you know need help with food, utilities, health, companionship, anxiety?

Try calling 211. This is a service provided by United Way to help connect people to resources.  They can provide information in English and Spanish.

Here are some links to other resources in the Porterville area too.

Porterville Chamber of Commerce

Link to information from Porterville Coordinating Council

Parenting Network – Porterville Family Resource Center

Tulare County Health and Human Services

Tulare County Hand Up not Hand Out Facebook page where people can post and share needs/donations. Always use caution when meeting up with someone and meet in a very public place, like the police department parking lot.


Local news and updates on-line with Kent Hopper

Hopper in the Morning Show